Producer. Consultant. Change maker.
Whether it’s an animated short or children’s series, a special to pledge to vote, or growing the next generation of creative rebels, I am an Emmy-award-winning producer that believes in the power of asking the right questions to bring an idea to life.
- Jill of all trades – producer for animation, live-action, short form, and series production.
- Proficiency in communication, planning, forecasting, and coaching.
- Self-motivated and assertive. Grace under pressure.
- Strong relationships with team and partners. Diverse range of resources.
- Post-production workflow and studio management.
- Effective development of process flow and logistics for complex departments.
- Plan B action plans.
- Rebel Girls x International Women’s Day, Executive Producer.
- Rick and Morty x Adidas, Producer.
- Rick and Morty x Pringles x Super Bowl, VP of Production.
- Clients include Rebel Girls, NFL, SCADPro, Adidas, PlayStation, Pringles, Wendy’s, Old Spice.
- Adult Swim x SCAD – Three-year initiative to create IDs with students and professors.
- Adult Swim Collective – Diversity initiative for network packaging with artist DAWN, started in 2020.
- Adult Swim x Ben & Jerry’s Present Holy Calamavote: A Special Performance by Run The Jewels – Live action music special, simulcast premiere on Adult Swim and HBO Max, Executive Producer.
- FLCL: Progressive and FLCL: Alternative – Anime series for Production IG and Adult Swim, Associate Producer.
- SALSA x Georgia Public Broadcasting – Live action, educational children’s Spanish series, Producer.
- Rick and Morty – Trailers for launch campaigns, IDs, music videos, and anime shorts inspired by the series.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – Trailers, Interstitials, and BTS interviews for the launch campaigns.
- The OrganWise Guys – Childrens’ Series & PSAs.
Angelfish Productions, LLC
- Executive Producer for Rebel Girls on the first animated content piece for International Women’s Day. Producer for Rick and Morty branded content pieces (Adidas, PlayStation, Wendy’s).
- Co-owner of LLC involved in all aspects of producing, business operations, client outreach, and coaching. Includes but is not limited to: Writing of proposals, creation, and management of line-item budgets, development of project timelines, scheduling of talent, crew, and animation and/or production partners, creative responsibility for studio and field production as well as post-production and graphics. Familiarity with post-production supervision and final asset delivery.
- Results driven with client perspective and team comfort in mind.
VP of Production (2016 – 2021)
Adult Swim / Warner Bros. Discovery
- Manage all aspects of production for on-air campaigns, Toonami – Anime Saturday Night Block, sponsorship custom promotions, sizzle reels, and streaming shows. Responsibilities include the creation of timelines, staffing, budget approval, and management, final asset delivery, and ongoing project communication. Monthly forecasting and allocation of resources for the multi-million-dollar operating budget. Management of On-Air production studio and staff.
- Founder of Adult Swim Collective – a program established in 2020 to increase diversity and representation for the On-Air packaging elements.
- Lead Producer on “Rick and Morty” seasonal launch campaigns which include live-action production, animation, music videos, and custom-sponsored content. Lead Producer of bridge content between seasons which include animated IDs, music videos, and shorts.
- Executive Producer for “Adult Swim x Ben & Jerry’s Present Holy Calamavote: A Special Performance by Run The Jewels.” 8-week production schedule within strict COVID protocols for a 45-minute live-to-tape musical performance with a Pledge to Vote initiative. Collaboration with HBO Max and Adult Swim for the first simulcast between networks.
- Manager of Williams Street Records which involves the weekly Singles program, 2-3 album releases per year and securing annual licensing contracts for on air usage.
- Associate Producer for anime series “FLCL Progressive” and “FLCL Alternative.” Managed the production and delivery of English and Japanese broadcast masters, the On-Air promotional campaign, BTS production in Tokyo, and an 8-city US tour featuring Japanese music group, the Pillows.
- Production lead for the Adult Swim Music Festival. Creation and scheduling of on-site video content, artist reel production, and BTS on-site production.
- Creation of annual Adult Swim Upfront animated custom content and presentation.
Sr. Producer (2008 – 2012) & Director of Production (2012 – 2016)
Cartoon Network & Adult Swim / Warner Bros. Discovery
- Lead producer for Star Wars: The Clone Wars (5 seasons) On-Air campaigns, Adult Swim Sponsored Promotions, and Adult Swim Packaging.
- Traveled the US for Cartoon Network sports partnerships and initiatives with the NFL and NBA.
- Manage operations and editorial staff for Williams Street – the CN On-Air and Adult Swim Sponsored Promotions production studio. Handle all contracts, statements of work, talent negotiations, budgets, recs for outside vendors, and overall production schedule.
- Set up processes and efficiencies for weekly deliverables and long-term projects. Effectively transition three AVID suites to FCP HD and later to Adobe Premiere. Lead conversion at Turner to tapeless workflow. Increased in-house production for CN On-Air, a savings of approximately $130K per year.
- Creation of Adult Swim On-Air department in 2013. Established processes for On-Air campaigns and became the main liaison among all departments. Management of a multi-million-dollar operating budget. Training and hiring of production staff to build the department.
Coordinating Producer (2000 – 2004)
Crawford Communications, Inc
- Budgeting and management of projects, scheduling of editorial talent, and knowledge of efficient post workflow. Turnkey production producer with select clients. Established monthly video streaming series to promote employee communication.
Research / Segment Producer (1999-2000)
“Lynette Jennings, Design” Spring River Productions / Discovery
- Lifestyle series on the Discovery Channel. Created story ideas, conducted area research, and served as the Atlanta vignette producer.
Coordinating Producer (1997 – 1999)
“SALSA” / Georgia Public Broadcasting
- Children’s elementary Spanish series. Involved in all aspects of the series production (studio production, animation packages, post-production, talent management, sound design, and final delivery) including field production in Mexico for an international segment.
Awards & Recognitions
Education & associations
- Board of Directors, YMCA Metro Atlanta
- Next 90 People Leaders, Warner Bros. Discovery
- Turner Asia Tea Talks Coach, Warner Bros. Discovery
- Executive Member, WICT/Atlanta
- Board of Directors, Women in Film/Atlanta (2002)
- Volunteer, YMCA Metro Atlanta
- BBA, Management / Terry College of Business
University of Georgia, 1996
- International Study Abroad Program
Rome, Italy. University of Georgia, 1995